Creativity is in all of us.
We don’t get to decide if we are or we aren’t.
We simply need to let it out.
Explore what it means to us.
Here are a few things that people do that may not seem creative but actually are:
- You spend time making an excel spreadsheet a little more colourful.
- You add a note to your son’s school lunch.
- You brainstorm problems with colleagues.
- You play music while you work.
- You cut flowers from your garden to have on the hall table.
- You send texts to friends randomly with a thought.
- You watch crime tv and solve it before the end.
- You doodle on scraps of paper as you work.
- You wiggle through traffic to avoid delays.
For more info on Confidence do a search on ‘confidence’ within the site or check out the Freebies page.