I really believe that people, women in particular need, want and would thrive in this kind of environment, both online and offline. I’m going to put these questions out there in the form of a survey, which I hope lots of people will complete. There are other goal related sites, books, magazines etc, but I find a lot of them too hyped up and I also crave an actual meeting of like minded people. Some others I find too spiritual, and I really believe I’m not the only person that feels like this.
What am I going to do though, is look at the business and my other business Some Kind Of Bliss with a fine tooth comb and do a Pros and Cons list for both. Evaluate where I am up to with both, the income being generated versus the expenses and the likes and dislikes of each. I also need to take into account my strengths and weakness and that I am still a single mum of a 5 year old and I work full-time. I know women in much harder circumstances have achieved much much more, just look at JK Rowling!!!! But this is my story, so let’s see what I come up with.
Why am I telling you all of this? Well, sometimes people with the best of intentions throw a spanner in the works. I don’t think they do this maliciously they just do it with their glasses on, not yours. Regardless of this, if someone has said or done something that makes you doubt our goals, then maybe it is time to reassess. If their action has no consequence to you, then you are probably well & truly on the right path.
I would suggest doing the following list:
1) Why do you want his goal?
2) What is it that they said they made you think?
3) What is the best thing that could happen if you achieved this goal?
4) What is the worst thing that could happen if you didn’t achieve this goal?
5) In regards to this goal what are your strengths and weaknesses?
6) What does the market place say about this type of goal? Eg, if you want to join the latest networking group, what are people saying about it.
7) Finally, take some time out in peace and quiet to work out what your heart really thinks about the goal.
When you have finished all if the above – which is what I’ll be doing this week, you should have a clear answer about whether to continue with the goal, modify the goal or stop going for this goal.